Contracts Large and Small
DGS has been supporting the Federal government since our inception in 2004. We support a wide range of agencies to include the Department of Defense, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Civilian, and Intelligence Community. We consistently receive "Excellent" ratings on our CPAR evaluations, and have established ourselves as a premier security and intelligence firm.
- GSA Schedule 70 (GS-35F-040BA) – DGS is prime contract holder of GSA Schedule 70, and more specifically, was recently awarded all four of the Highly Adaptive Cyber SINS (HACS). In order to be awarded the Cyber SINS, we had to demonstrate an expert understanding and depth of experience in the following four areas: Incident Response, Cyber Hunt, Penetration Testing, and Risk & Vulnerability Assessments. The HACS SINS allow agencies more reliable access to key, pre-vetted support services that will expand their capacity to test their high-priority IT systems, rapidly address vulnerabilities, and stop adversaries before they impact networks.
- Seaport-e (N00178-11-D-6520)
- GSA 8(a) STARS II (GS00Q17GWD2150)
- DGS DUNS: 785017729
- STARS II Program Manager: Joel Griffin (email@example.com)
- For more information regarding the STARS II contract and program, visit http://www.gsa.gov/8astars2.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- CMMI Level 2 Appraised
- DCAA Approved Accounting System
- ITAR Certified
- Over 70% Cleared Staff
- 2016 Top 10 Cybersecurity Providers by CIO Magazine
- 2016 Top 3 Best Recruiters by Cleared Jobs
- 2015 Washington Technology Fast 50
DGS continues to bring innovation, flexibility, and reliable solutions to each of our customers. Because of this, DGS has grown from a small start-up company in Northern Virginia, to a corporation with a presence in 15 states and the District of Columbia.